Noni Ayana is an Atlanta native looking to inspire a sexuality revolution. Understanding, although social media seems to be inundated with sexual imagery and content, many public and private discussions about sexuality are subjective, and inaccurate.
Noni Ayana aims to challenge “modern thinking” with a perspective that is evolutionary and revolutionary; yet logical, positive, healthy, and safe.
For the last 7 years Noni Ayana has also worked within the behavioral health field, in both the clinical and non-clinical setting, with children in the foster care system, and adolescents and adults diagnosed with a mental health condition. Noni Ayana has earned a Bachelors of Science in Psychology from Kennesaw State University, and a Masters of Education in Human Sexuality from Widener University’s Center for Human Sexuality Studies. She is currently a participant of their doctorate program, with a focus on the inclusion of sexuality education in premarital counseling.
Noni Ayana began her work studying human sexuality several years ago, but before than in spring of 2006, founded the Know Your Worth Foundation, a non-profit for adolescent girls. The KYW foundation grew to mentor many young women throughout the metropolitan area of Atlanta, offering discussion groups and workshops, summer camp, a quarterly newsletter written by teens, and a member’s only organization called the Ventage Society. It was during this time Noni Ayana began to facilitate more programs concerning sexual health, once witnessing the lack of comprehensive sexuality education, and recurring irresponsible sexual behavior within the adolescent sector. She has volunteered and served as a committee member for Atlanta based advocacy organizations such as the Feminist Women’s Health Center and SisterLove, Inc. In 2010 she created the Sister Symposium, a women’s discussion group, meeting several times throughout the year, discussing sexual health related topics specific to women. She is a member of network associations for sexuality professionals, and frequently facilitates online and on campus courses for colleges and universities; including educational programs for medical students.
Noni Ayana has expanded her research and knowledge, to provide education on sexuality related topics relevant to varying stages of human development. She is an active researcher, educator, public speaker and writer, founder of E.R.I.S. Consulting LLC, and also provides sexuality education through her website and blog, YouTube channel, and was host of the internet radio sensation, INSIDE w/Noni Ayana on Orange Room Radio. Noni Ayana has been featured in Sexual Science, an online newsletter published by the Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality, and has contributed to many other online publications including:
- Why Weekday Sex Is Better Than Weekend Sex, Because Spontaneity Is Key
- Five Sex Positions For When You’re Feeling Your Worst
- Threesome Sex Fantasy: The Psychology Behind Why A Menage A Trois Is So Alluring
- How To React (Step by Step) When Your Friend Vents About Her Boyfriend
- 11 Things Your Partner Should Never Say To You Because Words Can Be More Damaging Than You Think
- Dating Mistakes That Could Lead To A Messy Relationship
- The Most Common Bad Advice Given By Relationship Experts
- 10 Reasons Why Sex In Your Thirties Is Better Than You Think
- Virgins Over 25 Reveal The Reasons They Still Haven’t Had Sex Yet
- 8 Plus-Size Women On Fetishization And Flattery
- The Number One Tip Sex Therapists Want You To Know
- 20 Relationship Flags You Should Never Ignore
- 6 Secrets You Don’t Have To Share With Your Partner
For booking services and rates contact Noni Ayana