Noni Ayana is certified in Reiki Level I, II, & III (Master), having received her training at the Arati Healing Center in Ko Pha-ngan, Thailand, specifically in the practice of Usui Reiki, founded by the creator of Reiki, Mikao Usui.
“rei” (higher power or spiritual) “ki” (vital energy or life force energy)
The National Center for Complimentary and Alternative medicine recognizes Reiki as a form of energy medicine or therapy, and is described as the channeling of universal life energy, most likely through the hands of a Reiki practitioner to the recipient; similar to therapeutic touch and is non-invasive. Empirical research has shown Reiki to be highly effective, and even more so when integrated with traditional medical practices.
“My approach to Reiki is to assess your core energy centers and remove blocks, as to allow a flow of energy throughout the mind, body, and spirit that will ultimately lead to deep relaxation and rest. Reiki or the flow of universal life energy often leads to a reduction or release of various types of emotional or physical pain, creating an opportunity for the body to heal from various health impacted ailments or conditions. Due to my intuitive abilities, I will also advise of thoughts, behaviors, or life events that may be the underlying causes for energy blocks, and offer guidance on how to move forward in your self healing process.” ~Noni Ayana, M.Ed.
- $100 (60 Minutes/Includes Reiki and Post-consultation)
Contact Noni Ayana, for more information concerning reiki services available including in-person, distance, and intuitive.
SOUND HEALING / THERAPY
Noni Ayana is a certified Soundbath Practitioner, more specifically the healing art of Tibetan singing bowl therapy. Having received her training at the Kathmandu Center for Healing in Kathmandu, Nepal, and taught by world renowned singing bowl teacher and sound healer Shree Krishna Shahi.
Sound healing is a form of therapy or vibrational medicine implemented as a healing intervention for both mental and physical health conditions.
“Sound therapy is the conscious therapeutic application of sound frequencies for the purposes of healing, and with the intention of bringing the individual back into the state of harmony of the mind, body and spirit. This can be achieved by using different musical instruments or by generating frequencies on devices that have been constructed especially for this purpose. Studies have shown that sound therapies can affect brain waves, which causes relaxation and sets the frame for the healing processes.” ~Albinca Pesek & Tomaz Bratina, Gong and It’s Therapeutic Meaning.
Available Sound Healing Services Include:
- Chakra Cleansing – cleansing and balancing the body’s core energy centers.
- Soundbath – lowers blood pressure and improves circulation, deep relaxation, enhances mood, reduce tension, anxiety, and stress.
- Soundbath w/voice sound available upon request. Rate change may be applied.
- Bowl Massage – helps reduce various types of body pain (also includes soundbath benefits).
- Soundbath concert (small to larger groups) – for your listening pleasure and deep relaxation.
Soundbath services are available to individuals, partners, and small and large groups.
- $100 Soundbath (Individual / 45 minutes)
- $135 Bowl Massage (Individual / 45 minutes)
- Soundbath w/voice sound (only available upon request)
- Soundbath concert (contact Noni Ayana)
Contact Noni Ayana, for more information concerning individual, partner, or group rates.